Investment Products & Services
Your goal to achieve financial security will undoubtedly include investing for your future.
Our team can offer you the expertise you need to ensure your investment strategy is aligned with your goals, time horizon and tolerance for risk.
Investment Advisory Products
Northwestern Mutual offers investment advisory services, private client services and trust services. Within these levels of service, we may recommend that your portfolio include one or more of the following investment tools. Click on each one for more information.
- Signature Annuities is an investment advisory solution that utilizes investment options available within the NM Select™ Variable Annuity to construct, comprehensive, well-diversified investment portfolios for your needs.
- Signature Choice is an investment advisory program that allows your wealth management advisor to provide advice concerning asset allocation, security selection and rebalancing. Your Advisor can utilize a wide range of securities including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and individual equity and fixed income investments to help implement your investment strategy.
- Signature Managed Accounts is an investment advisory program that utilizes third party asset management and portfolio manager selection to assist in providing you with a comprehensive investment solution.
- Signature Portfolios is an investment advisory program that utilizes select mutual funds and/or exchange traded funds to construct well-diversified portfolios for your needs.
- Signature Retirement an investment advisory program and integral part of the Northwestern Mutual Retirement Strategy planning process. It is designed to manage your assets and income streams in accordance with your overall retirement plan to provide a balanced and reliable source of income throughout your lifetime.
- Private Client Services (PCS) is a fully discretionary, flexible portfolio management solution for high net-worth individuals that uses a combination of individual securities and other investment vehicles to manage client assets. The wealth management advisor serves as the investment advisor and relationship manager, while Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company's PCS investment team provides the investment management.
Our team also has access to offer you the following products and services through Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC (NMIS):
- Cash management services
- Money market funds
- Mutual funds
- Treasury bills